Mail Processing Equipment Operators
Location: United Mail, 1221 Harrison Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45214
United Mail, with facilities in Cincinnati, OH and Louisville, KY, employs hundreds of individual workers and their hard work does not go unappreciated or unrewarded. Here are just a few benefits you will find as a United Mail Employee.
- Competitive Pay
- Clean and Climate Controlled Facility
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance; Life Insurance; 401(K)
- Career Development/Mentorship Opportunities
- Quick and Steady Advancement
- United Mail named Best Workplace 2020 by Printing Industries of America
- United Mail 40 Years of Commitment to Employees
Job Description: This position will report directly to the Production Supervisor and will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating mailing equipment to ensure the highest quality of processing for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively perform mail equipment processing – converting post-press product into finished product by following job ticket instructions.
- Responsible for ensuring that mail equipment is operating efficiently while producing product that conforms to a quality standard.
- Accurately setup equipment to meet specific customer requirements.
- Perform and document quality checks to ensure compliance with company standards and customer specifications.
- Retrieve cores, boxes, and other supplies and materials for the equipment and daily operation.
- Inspect equipment for defects and perform general maintenance duties, as necessary.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and job tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous improvement events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required; One year of mail equipment experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic math skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Work Days: Monday to Friday (Hours will vary depending on shifts)
Company Information: United Mail is a direct marketing company rooted in mail, data analytics, and variable-print. United Mail is a SOC 2 Type 2, HITRUST CSF, and ISO 9001:2015 certified direct mail, and marketing company.
Contact: Sarah Roberts 513-242-5100 or email@example.com