The Sales Vault is: A resource for sales people and selling owners in the Graphic Arts featuring live events, such as workshops and peer to peer discussions, downloadable sales tools such as prospecting letters and voicemail scripts, and 35+ years of archived training content organized by sales challenge and available on demand.
As a GMA member, you receive 30 days free followed by a discounted monthly rate of $30/participant.
Activate your free 30 day membership and take a live course or view the archived training content (videos, articles, columns, blogs, podcasts) available 24/7.
- Coming up inside The Vault
- May 11: New Business Development—As the title suggests, Bill Farquharson leads this workshop. Learn where to look for the best leads, how to gain appointments with the decision-maker (not the Buyer), and how to create a prospecting process.
- May 13: Sell Like a “Girl”—Kelly Mallozzi leads this live workshop which shows the approach both genders use and helps you strengthen your selling skills.
- May 19: Old Dogs, New Sales—This class focuses on all subject related to getting that legacy rep unstuck and going after new business.
- May 20: Jonathan London’s Selling Mindfully—Jonathan is a world-class sales trainer and brings his creativity and lessons to The Sales Vault for this one time workshop.
- Every Tuesday: The Morale Squad—Kelly Mallozzi leads this small-group in a discussion of sales challenges and fears, resulting in a stronger, more confident sales approach. May 11,18, 25
- Every Wednesday: Office Hours—Bring a sales challenge to this weekly event for peer discussion and input (lead by Bill Farquharson). May 12, 19, 26
- Every Friday: Chill with Bill—a roughly 30 minute sales discussion surrounding one subject, like “How to Win More Bids” and “Time Management: How to Plan a Successful Selling Week”
- Coming in June
- Selling Digital/Inkjet Printing
- Vertical Markets—How to Sell to Banks
- The Sales Triathlon: Time Mgt., Overcoming Objections, and Beating Voice Mail
- Time Management + Sales Focus: Learn sales efficiency, work/life balance, and how to identify the best use of your selling time. Sell more in less time.
- Other Vault resources:
- Downloadable prospecting letters;
- One killer-good intro letter only the bravest of the brave send out;
- A downloadable voicemail script
- 15 on demand video sales courses
- Archived sales content searchable by sales challenge
Contact your BDD if you need more information about online education options.