Offset Press Operator
An Offset Press Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of a full range of printing equipment. Must be experienced with multicolor equipment and be able to stand for long periods of time, regularly move / lift to 25 pounds, frequently 50 pounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Machine setups, creating quality print products, general maintenance and clean up.
- Receive work assignments and communicate daily schedule with co-employees.
- Prepare each job in accordance to the job order and follow schedule to prioritize and complete proper workload.
- Follow and comply with all safety rules, work rules and regulations.
- Maintain a consistently high level of production to assure a continuous workflow of the printing press.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and write simple correspondence.
- Promote the Baesman Values: Can-do Attitude, We Before Me, Go the Extra Mile, Embrace Growth and Change, Always do the Right Thing.
- 5+ years of experience using multicolor equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
Financial wellness is about more than just your salary. Here are the other ways Baesman Takes care of our teammates.
Medical Insurance - Choose between 3 medical plan options. We also offer dental and vision coverage, in addition to pre-tax flexible spending plans.
Profit Sharing - Share in Baesman’s success. We also offer a 50% matching 401(k) program for up to 6% of your pay.
Paid Time Off - It’s important that you take time to recharge. That’s why we offer PTO, holiday breaks, and employee assistance programs.
Life and disability Insurance - We have you covered: Baesman pays 100% of the premium for life and disability.
Setting the Standard - Baesman earned a 2020 Best Workplace in the Americas designation from the Printing Industries of America. The prestigious award recognizes our efforts in providing an outstanding work environment. We’re honored and proud to be recognized. Baesman is a fourth-generation, family-owned business. The same way families grow and change over time, so do the opportunities within our organization. We believe in hard work, cultivating talent, and promoting from within. We strive to help our teammates, our clients, and our shareholders achieve more than they thought possible. Baesman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resumes to Maribeth Mace
4477 Reynolds Drive
Hilliard, OH 43026