Kenwel Printers, Inc.
Location: Kenwel Printers, Inc, 4272 Indianola Ave, Columbus, OH 43214
Position Description: We are seeking a motivated salesperson with marketing experience to develop new business. Responsibilities include establish and maintain profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company, actively prospect for new accounts and maximize sales potential with existing customers. Qualified candidate will represent the company by communicating our services and establishing a relationship with the community and business accounts.
- Prospecting for new customers, developing new business, targeting key prospects.
- Cold call, lead management, make sales appointments and follow up.
- Present and discuss the products and services of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and ability to meet customer needs.
- Work with management to develop and maintain a marketing strategy.
- Keep current on new technology.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
Services We Offer Our Customers:
- Offset Printing: Forms, Envelopes, Business Cards and Newsletters
- Digital Full Color Printing: Post Cards, Brochures, Flyers and Manuals
- Mailing Services: Variable Data, Stuffing, Sealing, Folding, Sorting, Bulk Mail and EDDM
- Experience in marketing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong sales aptitude.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Must have initiative and be able to problem solve.
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Salary + commission and benefits
- Opportunity to grow into management.
- Business-to-business sales opportunities.
Contact: Doug Castle firstname.lastname@example.org (614) 261-1011