Digital Print Operator
Allegra Marketing | Print | Mail
The Digital Print Operator is responsible for producing digital projects in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with Allegra quality standards. You will be responsible to schedule the workload to meet and exceed client due dates while achieving optimum productivity and quality.
The job functions would include: operating digital color and mono equipment; operating standard finishing equipment (cutters, inserters, collators, folders, etc.); shipping; and other duties as required by the facility workload.
Allegra offers competitive pay & benefits!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience working directly in a print center
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance is a must
- Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines
- Ability to follow work orders and handle physical demands
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites, mailing software and variable data a plus
Allegra is a commercial printing facility headquartered in Lansing, MI, with the latest in print technology and innovation, including: 40” 6 color press with UV inks and coating tower, Muller Martini saddle stitcher, Stahl folders, die-cutter with folder/gluer, digital print capabilities, and complete mailing services. Our customers trust us to be dependable, manage their projects with attention to detail, and work with them as a partner.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Angie Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org
Allegra – Lansing Offices
5731 Enterprise Drive, Lansing, MI 48911
517.394.2995 | www.ally-press.com