Amazon Prime is now offering a telemedicine service for Prime members. The cost is $9/month for the member, and family members can be added for an additional $6/month for each individual added.
We want to remind you that GMA offers Teladoc to our members for the low cost of just $5 per employee per month. This cost also includes all family members of each employee!
As we get into the holiday season, it is good to remember that Teladoc follows you when you travel. If you or your family should get ill while away from home this season, you can use your Teladoc membership to talk with an experienced doctor within minutes instead of spending the holidays in a waiting room. All Teladoc doctors are board-certified, state-licensed and can treat many common illnesses. They can even send a prescription to your local pharmacy, if medically necessary. No matter what you're facing, Teladoc is available from wherever you are by phone, video or app.
If you already have this benefit in place, remind your employees to take advantage of Teladoc's options.
REASONS TO USE TELADOC
- Talk to a local doctor anytime, 24/7/365
- $5.00 per employee per month cost includes all family members – NO co-pay for consultation
- Employee's eligible dependents include college students up to age 26
- Prompt treatment, average call back is 8 minutes
- No limit on consults, so take your time
- A network of local doctors who can treat children of any age
- Secure, personal and portable electronic health record (EHR)
- Receive quality care via phone or online video